/ Rules & Regulation
Rules & Regulations
- Every trainee is required to attend the theory and laboratory classes regularly. His/her attendance during the training period should never fall below 90%.
- Below of 90% attendance and below 60% mark are not eligible to get the training certificate. However, he/she can rejoin the course for improvement of his/her mark and attendance.
- All interested candidates are requested to register to a required course at least a week before of course commencement.
- The interested candidate must satisfy the prerequisites for course he/she is applying for.
- For admission, please report between 9.30 AM to 5.00 PM at C. V. Raman Google Centre of Excellence.
- We reserve the right to prepone / postpone / cancel any of the programs, and also to transfer the registration of candidates to another program, for which intimation will be given one week in advance to the candidates to whom written confirmation has been given.